Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
very rich but very good!!!!!
- 1 (18 1/3 ounce) package butter recipe cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well-drained
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- Stir together dry cake mix, butter and cinnamon until crumbly.
- Press into bottom of 9x13 ungreased pan.
- Sprinkle with raisins and pineapple over the top.
- Cover with coconut.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Top with pecans.
- Bake 25 minutes until pecans are golden brown.
- Cool completely about 1 hour.
- Store tightly covered.