Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Unusual way of achieving a really excellent Pecan Pie. I haven't met anyone who did not like it. Hope you all do.
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello instant pudding mix (I use Vanilla or Butterscotch)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup Dark Karo syrup
- 1 cup condensed milk, not evaporated
- 1 egg, well beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees In a large bowl stir together corn syrup and pudding mix.
- Gradually add condensed milk and pecans.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake@ 350 degrees for 1 hour.