Recipe by Oolala
With sour cream, dry onion soup mix, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese! I checked all the other recipes for oven fried fish on Zaar and none were like this one! Submitted to Kosher Kitchen Kabaret Cookbook in Oceanside, NY by Judy Farbman.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 lbs fish fillets
- 1⁄2 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 9 X 13 inch baking dish or pan.
- Mix sour cream and soup in a wide shallow bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and parsley in another wide shallow bowl.
- Dip fish in the sour cream mixture and then into the breading mixture to coat and arrange in a single layer.
- Drizzle the oil over the fish and bake at 350 degrees F. for approximately 15 minutes until fish is done.