Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A little out of the ordinary, but super easy
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili (with or without beans)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (drained)
- Combine all in a microwavable dish.
- Heat in 1 minute intervals, stirring between until cream cheese is melted.
- Serve with corn or tortilla chips, or your favorite crackers.
Just had a hankering for a dip that used Rotel tomatoes and came across this one. I love it and it is so easy to make. I am actually having it for supper tonight after snacking on it yesterday. I followed the recipe as directed, using Hormel chili without beans. I had not had Hormel chili before and think I prefer the Texas Pete chili. So next time I will use the Texas Pete brand. Thanks for a delicious and easy recipe podapo!
YUM!!!! We loved this! It made quite a bit so I took some to our neighbors and they came and asked for the recipe. This was a real comfort dip for a cold day. Thanks for posting.
Very easy and good too. I added a little cinnamon. It was runnier than I would have liked. The next time I will make sure and drain the tomatoes extra well and take any excess liquid out of the chili also.