1/2 Photos of Different Kind of Tuna Bake
Marsha D.'s Note:
This is a good week night casserole for the family. One of my friends from back home in NC made this for supper one night and had me and my family over. From than on it was a meal I kept in mind when wanting something made with can Tuna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces medium wide egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (8 ounce) Veg-All or 1 (8 ounce) mixed vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2-1 teaspoon black pepper (depends on personal taste)
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna in water (drained)
- 1 (6 ounce) can pillsbury golden flake refrigerated biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
- 2Cook egg noodles according to package, drain well.
- 3In a large mixing bowl combine cream of chicken soup,mayonnaise,water chestnuts,Veg-all or mixed vegetables, black pepper and tuna.
- 4Add cooked noodles to mixture, stir to combine.
- 5Lightly grease a casserole dish with Pam cooking spray.
- 6Add mixture in dish.
- 7Open can biscuits, lay out biscuits.
- 8Take each biscuit and split apart to make a smaller round biscuit and place on top of mixture. You should have 12 biscuits around the top. (this helps the biscuit to bake completely while baking), or take and bake the biscuits half way than place on top of the mixture and finish baking.
- 9Bake 30-40 minutes, or until biscuits brown and are done underneath.
- 10Note: You can had more veggies to your desire.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Different Kind of Tuna Bake
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.4
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 1110.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: