Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like this recipe because it's simple, fast, delicious & kid friendly.
Make and share this Different Kind of Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet. Drain off grease. Set aside ground beef.
- Dice potatoes into small pieces. Heat a large skillet to medium-high with enough vegetable oil to cover bottom. Place potatoes in skillet & cover with lid; cook for 15 minutes or until tender, remember to stir to keep from sticking to skillet. Drain remaining oil from skillet.
- Open can of refried beans and place contents in the skillet with the potatoes, then add cooked ground beef . Let cook for 3 minutes until beans start to thin out a little. Add Lawry's Taco seasoning and 4 tablespoons water. Let cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Heat tortillas in a skillet with a tablespoon of vegetable oil. Cook until it reaches the texture that you want.
- Place mixture in heated tortilla, sprinkle with Mexican Blend Cheese, serve, eat, & enjoy.
- If you like you can also use velveeta cheese instead of Mexican Blend Cheese. You can also top with salsa, sour cream, or ketchup (kids).