Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The idea for this recipe came from an old cookbook that belonged to my great-grandmother. I made a few changes, and it seems I do something a little different each time I make it. My whole family loves this one; even all the picky girls, and my husband who swore he hated meatloaf!
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 1⁄2 cups bread stuffing mix
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 (1 ounce) packet brown gravy mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer to loaf pan.
- Cook uncovered for 50-60 minutes.