Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something I threw together with things I found in the fridge. It's a nice lunch, or "lite" dinner salad. Serve with crusty wheat rolls and a glass of chabli.
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons green olives
- bottled caesar salad dressing
- In med.
- bowl, shred carrots, add cucumber, tomato, feta and olives.
- Toss mixing well.
- Add Caesar Dressing to taste, toss and serve with whole wheat rolls.
The first time I made this, I tripled it for a large party. It was easy and the results were delicious. The feta cheese was a great addition. I used about 3/4 of a bottle of the Caesar Dressing for the tripled amount. That was the part that took guess work...especially for the first time making it.
Here's your first rating on a great side dish. I loved it and will take the balance for lunch tomorrow. Thanks