Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great with grilled meat or chicken. If you don't have broccoli slaw, use cole slaw mixture. It makes a ton and is always a big hit at picnics.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, oriental flavor, uncooked (reserve flavor packet for dressing)
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix or 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix or 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 6 -9 green onions with tops, included sliced
- 2⁄3 cup oil, not olive
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Crush Ramen Noodles in large bowl.
- Mix noodles, sunflower seeds, almonds, green onions, and cabbage/cole slaw or broccoli slaw.
- In a separate bowl mix dressing ingredients, including reserved flavor packet from noodles.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
This is so good! I make this often. I took it to a potluck and everyone raved about it and wanted the recipe. It is kind of additive, it is hard to just have one helping.