Great with grilled meat or chicken. If you don't have broccoli slaw, use cole slaw mixture. It makes a ton and is always a big hit at picnics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, oriental flavor, uncooked (reserve flavor packet for dressing)
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix or 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix or 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 6 -9 green onions with tops, included sliced
- 1Crush Ramen Noodles in large bowl.
- 2Mix noodles, sunflower seeds, almonds, green onions, and cabbage/cole slaw or broccoli slaw.
- 3In a separate bowl mix dressing ingredients, including reserved flavor packet from noodles.
- 4Pour dressing over salad ingredients.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Different Broccoli Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.6
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 230.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 8.5 g