Recipe by Heirloom Tomato
Non-fat Greek yogurt and plenty of celery and green onion help make this more diet friendly than most potato salad recipes. The bread and butter pickle adds a nice bit of sweetness, but you can substitute dill pickle if you prefer.
- 2 lbs small white potatoes or 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, white and green, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup bread and butter pickles, chopped
- 3 hardboiled egg, sliced and chopped
- 2⁄3 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover potatoes with an inch of water and boil until you can pierce them with a knife.
- Slice warm potatoes into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle cider vinegar onto warm potatoes.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together lightly.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. If too dry, you can add a little more yogurt.