Recipe by pressurecooker
A fast easy breakfast, lunch or supper. I do this every day and it is so quick and fast for me, virtually fat free (choose fat free meat) and carb free. It has really helped me to shed the pounds.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced thin onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper (or jalapeno, etc.)
- 2 ounces cold cuts, lunch meat (or like 2 slices cut up ham, bacon, fat free bologna)
- salt and pepper
- butter-flavored cooking spray, couple sprays
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 2 cup dish.
- Add eggs and stir.
- Add peppers, onions, vegetables, whatever is handy.
- Add meat.
- Put on lid.
- Microwave about 2 minutes.
- A perfect high omelet, very high, like a souffle and tasty.
- If your diet allows, goes well with toast or tortilla or eat plain as I do for a nice protein, low fat, no carb pick me up.
- This recipe is so versatile. You can add Chinese vegetables, Italian meatballs, Japanese vegetables, leftovers, etc.