My sister gave me this recipe. I was skeptical, but it was pretty good! I dusted the top with powdered sugar and served with ice cream and chocolate syrup drizzled on top. The calories Zaar calculated is off, but basically it will be whatever is indicated on the brownie mix package since all you're adding is diet pop. Any pop will do of course, not just Pepsi.
- 22 ounces brownie mix (or any standard size box)
- 10 ounces diet pepsi (1.25 cups)
- Mix ingredients.
- Pour into an 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
- Cook at 350 degrees for about 30 or 40 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Optionally dust with powdered sugar.