Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very yummy and healthy dish! This is a healthy alternative to regular candy bar salad. I got this recipe out of our local paper.
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups apples, cored, unpeeled and chopped Red Delicious
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) Snickers candy bars, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup diced banana
- In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and water. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in yogurt, Cool Whip Free, and vanilla extract.
- Add apples and candy pieces. Mix gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, gently stir in diced banana.