Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
no weight gain this holiday season!!!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pumpkin, milk and instant pudding mix.
- Stir in the pumpkin pie spice, and fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Pour into an 8 inch pie plate, and spread remaining whipped topping over the top.
- Chill for 1 hour, or until set.
Decided to try to make some pies before Thanksgiving to see which ones worked. This one tastes great, and the filling does set well. Unfortunately, it doesn't quite hold its shape in transferring it from the pie plate to the dessert plate. It turns out more like a pumpkin pudding. I know the recipe says diet, but maybe it would work better if it were poured into a lowfat crust. Or maybe i just need to learn to cook =)