- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1 (9 inch) frozen deep dish pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Adjust oven rack to middle, preheat to 425 degrees.
- Wisk together the pumpkin, brown sugar and pie spice until smooth.
- Blend in milk and egg substitute.
- Pour into pie shell and bake until knife inserted comes out clean, about 1 hour (45 min @ 350).
- Cool for 2 hours.