Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a little thing I like to do to "pickup" diet vanilla Jello pudding. Changes it from boring vanilla to French Vanilla with a touch of chocolate. This is especially nice with real Mexican Vanilla (I brought lots home from my last vacation - YUM)
- 30 g fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (1 package, serves 4)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 23 g Oreo cookie crumbs (about 4 tablespoons, more or less as you prefer)
- Whisk vanilla, skim milk and pudding mix until smooth, divide evenly into four small bowls.
- Refrigerate until set about 5 minutes then sprinkle about a tablespoon of oreo crumbs evenly over the top of each pudding.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until ready to serve.