Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here you go, a diet peanut butter cookie Enjoy
- 2 slices low-calorie whole wheat bread (45+45)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (50 cals)
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute (or less)
- Take wheat bread slices and cut crusts off.
- Roll with a rolling pin into very thin slice.
- Spread one side with 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter just short of the edge of the slice.
- Sprinkle a thin layer splenda on top of pb and press other slice on top.
- Crimp or fold over edges of bread together, sprinkle a little water on top of bread and dash with a little more splenda.
- Bake in toaster or oven at 350 degrees F for 5-8 minutes.
- Let cool, and you have an amazing low cal pb cookie!