Recipe by Stacia_
A low fat baked potato to satisfy your craving without the added calories of the cheese.
- 1 potato, with skin scrubbed under hot water
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potato under warm to hot water till it is clean.
- Microwave for 4 minutes or until tender.
- Split Potato in the center sprinkle with Lawry's seasoning salt.
- Add about a tablespoon of Sour Cream.
- Spinkle to your taste Mrs. Dash southwest chipotle seasoning.