Cook time is chill time. Using a crust will more than DOUBLE your calories, fat, and sugar.
Make and share this Diet Key Lime Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat water in microwave.
- Stir Jello into water and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, blend Splenda, cream cheese, and heavy cream until completely mixed.
- Add lime juice and dissolved Jello and mix well.
- Pour into empty pie pan (or prebaked crust) and chill 4 hours. Alternately, pour right into parfait glasses.
- This is nice with whipped cream.
I really love this and will make again with different jello flavors and juices. I did use it in a crust this time but from now on this will go into a glass. It's texture is light and fluffy and not the smooth creamy texture that you expect in a cheese cake. I take nothing at all from this recipe by saying that as it's very enjoyable on it own. I just think it's better with a crust. Loved the great lime taste!