Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice recipe that I tried and tasted rather well. I was surprised that the Magic Bullet handled it so well. Found on Diet Bites (http://www.dietbites.com/Magic-Bullet-Recipes/diet-hearth-bread.html)
- 1⁄2 cup white flour
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon of sifted baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon of crushed dried rosemary (optional)
- Place ingrediants into large jar with whipping blade for the magic bullet.
- Blend for about three seconds or so.
- Pour smooth batter into pre-heated, non-stick, slightly buttered skillet.
- Cook like you would a pancake making sure that its a nice golden brown on both sides and your set to eat.