Recipe by hannahactually
These aren't exactly healthy, but they are much better for you than the butter-laden, fried noodle variety of haystack cookies. From Hungry-Girl. Cook time includes chill time. (1 Stack - 71 calories, 4g fat, 12 carbs, 5g fiber, 2g protein - 1 WW point)
Top Review by MonsterMaha
These are totally awesome. I made them for a holiday party and everyone loved them. I used almond butter instead of peanut butter since my son is allergic to peanut butter. I've also made these using semisweet chocolate chips.
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt bar and peanut butter in microwave until smooth, at 30-second intervals.
- Be careful not to burn or overcook.
- Stir chocolate and peanut butter mixture.
- Add cereal and gently toss till coated.
- Drop onto wax paper, making 6 stacks.
- Refrigerate until chocolate hardens (about 30 minutes).