1/2 Photos of Diet Friendly Mocha Bread Pudding
Bread pudding on the skinny side. It's diabetic friendly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup granulated Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 3 1/2 cups bread cubes
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute or 1/2 cup egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar (optional)
- frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed (chocolate recommended!)
- fresh berries (or both, optional) (optional) or mint leaf (or both) (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat 8-inch-square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Mix granulated Splenda, cocoa and coffee granules in small bowl.
- 4Place bread cubes in prepared baking dish. Beat evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until well blended; stir in Splenda mixture.
- 5Pour over bread, pressing bread into milk mixture.
- 6Place dish in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; fill 13 x 9-inch dish with warm water to 1-inch depth.
- 7Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar (if desired).
- 8Garnish each serving with whipped topping, berries and/or mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diet Friendly Mocha Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 213.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute