1/2 Photos of Diet Friendly Lemon Cookies
s. anne's Note:
These cookies are super quick + easy to make, and you can eat quite a few without feeling guilty! Great to have around if you love to snack on cookies but don't want all the calories of regular cookies. ** NOTE: I use an organic lemon 'flavor' from Whole Foods made from sunflower oil. I haven't tried this recipe with regular lemon extract.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk egg whites, soy milk, spray butter, and lemon flavor + juice together in large bowl. Mix in sugar substitute.
- 2Whisk flour, baking powder and salt together in small bowl. Add to egg white mixture.
- 3Spoon 1 inch cookies onto nonstick cookie sheet. Sprinkle tops with colored sugar.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diet Friendly Lemon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (614 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 94.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g