Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Are you a Diet Dr Pepper lover? Then wait until you see what happens when you add a little cherry to it. I hope that you enjoy this!
- 8 ounces ice cold diet Dr. Pepper soda
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 2 tablespoons light whipped topping
- 1 maraschino cherry (to garnish)
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions, pour into an 8-inch glass dish and chill for four hours.
- When the gelatin is set, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Place 16 cubes into a 12-ounce glass and add the Diet Dr Pepper, top with the light whipped topping and garnish with a Maraschino cherry.
I found it, well, odd. It was a little strange to be drinking and then have little chunks of jello in your drink. Not bad, just really different :)
This recipe intrigued me. I didn't know whether to eat it or drink it so I ended up doing both! It tasted good. Give it a try if you have the ingredients on hand. It's something different.