Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
VERY FILLING Meal replacement cookie
Make and share this Diet Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups date sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown rice syrup
- 10 ounces prune puree
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons butter flavor extract
- 3 cups old fashioned oats (Irish or Scottish are best)
- 2 cups oat bran, unprocessed
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup almonds or 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk together wet ingredients.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Combine both bowls and mix with hands ( mix will be thick).
- Make into patties ( cookie size).
- Cook for 15 minutes.