Recipe by Adopted Parisian
This is a great "carb concious" main course. The Diet Coke makes the Salmon so tender and moist -it practically melts in your mouth and leaves you craving more!
Top Review by Cuthieruthie
Made this last night. Was fine. Nothing overly exciting but nice. At times there was a nice sweetness to the salmon. Only problem was the coke washed off all the seasoning salt so I might consider putting it on after puring the coke on.
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1 (12 ounce) can Diet Coke
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder or 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place butter in 9x9" glass pan and place in oven to melt as oven preheats.
- Once butter is melted, place salmon steaks in dish.
- Sprinkle seasoning evenly over steaks.
- Pour Diet Coke over steaks and bake approximately 40 minutes or until salmon is cooked all the way through.
- Fabulous served with carmelized onions!