Recipe by Homeschooling Mom
This recipe is used with the Herbal Life Shake Mix but can be used with any protein powder to make a healthy and delicious meal replacement bar for dieters or a snack for weight lifters. It is easy to make and tastes delicious! It can also be made with chocolate protein powder for chocolate lovers. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup Rice Krispies
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure honey and peanut butter into a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Stir in protein powder.
- Add the remainder of the dry ingredients mixing thoroughly.
- Spread into wax paper lined square baking dish.
- Refrigerate 20-30 minutes before cutting into 8 equal sized bars.
- Store in refrigerator.