Recipe by Not Martha
2 ingredient recipe that is great for kids and dieters alike. EASY, EASY, EASY! Hot cake from the microwave! Great for gift giving, presented with a mug and powdered mix....just add water.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box cake mix (Any Flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry cake mix pouches in a large zip lock bag.
- Add 1/3 cup of dry mixture to a microwave-safe coffee mug.
- add 3 tablespoons water and mix gently.
- Microwave on the popcorn setting or on high until cake rises a little.
- Serve with whipped cream, frosting, chocolate chips nuts, etc.