Recipe by wildheart
Our biggest problem...is nibbling at the cake till its gone. This way, you only bake a smaller cake! You get the great taste of cake, a reasonable sized piece.....and a cake mix makes 3-4 cakes! A later note: I have added up to a cup of blueberries to this. Just be sure to let it cool a bit, it gets eally hot inside the berries!
- 1 cup cake mix, any flavor
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 -4 tablespoon water
- Pam cooking spray
- 0.25 (1 lb) can frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure out one cup of cake mix.
- (Put the remaining mix in a zip loc bag in the fridge.) Mix in egg and oil.
- Put water in 1/4 cup measure.
- Pour into mix, stirring, a tablespoon or so at at time (I'm at high altitude and use 1/4 cup water, yours will probably need less).
- Stir until lumps disappear.
- Spray an 8-10" pie pan with Pam.
- Put the mix in the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan.
- When cool, frost with frosting.