Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of the first recipes I ever made and still one of the best. It's asked for every year at holiday time. It is extremely easy!! And extremely rich. Serve small slices and a large glass of milk with it. It's THE BEST!
- Blend cream cheese and sugar in bowl.
- And eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir in mini-chips.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees for`10 minutes without opening door, reduce temp.
- to 250 degrees.
- Continue to bake for 20- 25 minutes (Until set).
- Cool completely.
- Cover, chill thouroughly.
- Spread top w/ chocolate topping.
- Chill several minutes or just until set.
- CHOCOLATE TOPPING: Place mini chips and cream in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at high for 20 seconds or just until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Cool slightly.
- Dig in and enjoy.
Excellent! This was a big hit. Thank You for sharing the recipe!