This is a sweet, tangy, very bold sauce. It lends itself especially well to grilled chicken, baby back ribs, and even grilled fish. It goes well with any smoked meat, and even adds nice zing to baked beans. While it may not be the only BBQ sauce you want in the fridge, it definitely has a place there. If you like bold flavors, this is a must sauce.
- Combine all but last 2 infredients.
- Simmer and stir often for 30 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and butter.
- Stir until butter is melted.
- Use as described in the description above.
- Store refrigerated.