1/10 Photos of Diced Potatoes in Soy Sauce
This sounds easy and tasty. From Sunset.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450.
- 2Place butter in a 13x9 or 10x15 rimmed baking pan; set pan in oven until butter is melted.
- 3Add potatoes to pan and stir to coat with butter.
- 4Bake stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
- 5Add soy sauce to potatoes and stir to coat.
- 6Continue to bake until potatoes look dry (about 10 more minutes).
- 7Good served with beef roast or steak.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diced Potatoes in Soy Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 589.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g