This sounds easy and tasty. From Sunset.
Make and share this Diced Potatoes in Soy Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450.
- Place butter in a 13x9 or 10x15 rimmed baking pan; set pan in oven until butter is melted.
- Add potatoes to pan and stir to coat with butter.
- Bake stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
- Add soy sauce to potatoes and stir to coat.
- Continue to bake until potatoes look dry (about 10 more minutes).
- Good served with beef roast or steak.