Recipe by Engrossed
This sounds easy and tasty. From Sunset.
Top Review by bluemoon downunder
So few ingredients, so simple to make and so delicious: a gem of a recipe that I'll certainly make again. Obviously you need to like the taste of soy sauce. If you do, this recipe is really worth trying! I used low sodium soy sauce. Thanks for sharing this very different potato recipe, Engrossed.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 lbs thin-skinned potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450.
- Place butter in a 13x9 or 10x15 rimmed baking pan; set pan in oven until butter is melted.
- Add potatoes to pan and stir to coat with butter.
- Bake stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
- Add soy sauce to potatoes and stir to coat.
- Continue to bake until potatoes look dry (about 10 more minutes).
- Good served with beef roast or steak.