- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large tomatoes (diced)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 10 pitted black olives (diced)
- fresh parsley sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly mix parsley, lemon juice, balsamic, mustard, pepper, and olive oil in a container.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, combine tomato, avocado, and olives.
- Pour on vinaigrette, lightly toss, and place in serving dishes.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs.