1/1 Photo of Dibi (Senegalese Grilled Lamb With Onion-Mustard Sauce)
Adapted from The Barbecue Bible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to high.
- 2Brush 1 tablespoon oil lightly over lamb on both sides.
- 3Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 4Combine 1/4 cup oil, onion and mustard in a small, heavy saucepan.
- 5Bring to a boil, stirring.
- 6Reduce heat to low and simmer gently until the onion is soft, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 7Use water to thin mixture to sauce consistency.
- 8Add sugar if sauce is too tart.
- 9Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- 10Oil grill grate.
- 11Grill chops to desired degree of doneness, turning with tongs, 6-8 minutes per side for medium.
- 12Transfer chops to plate and spoon sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dibi (Senegalese Grilled Lamb With Onion-Mustard Sauce)
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.5
- Calories from Fat 608
- Total Fat 67.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 107.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: