Member #610488's Note:
This recipe is from the Nine Dragons Restaurant located in the China Pavilion at EPCOT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thoroughly wash unpeeled cucumbers and slice into 1/2-inch pieces.
- 2Toss cucumbers with salt in a colander. Place colander over bowl and let stand 20 minutes. Drain cucumbers and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Heat oil in wok over medium-low heat. Add peppers and stir fry until pepper darkens to deeper red, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4Add vinegar and sugar; bring to a simmer, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- 5Pour mixture over drained cucumbers in a medium glass bowl; cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diao Yu Tai (Cucumber Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 300.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 102.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried red peppers