My mom wasn't a great chef, any recipe of her's I CAN DO WAY BETTER!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces pasta, of your choice
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup (PLEASE DO NOT USE "cream of MUSHROOM", use "cream of CELERY SOUP" only. "Cream of MUSHROOM" is Soo Y)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (fresh is best, see my recipe for 'Fresh Mayonnaise', I know, I'm very picky about my ingredients )
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, drained (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna
- 1 lb frozen peas and carrot (PLEASE DON'T USE CANNED VEGGIES, they have NO NUTRITIONAL VALUE AT ALL. Canned veggies were only mad)
- 1 teaspoon white pepper (this is optional, but it really makes this SPECTACULAR, if you add this, whoever eats this will thin)
- 1Cook egg noodles to al dente in boiling salted water; drain well.
- 2Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 3Mix all ingredients together in a large casserole dish, reserving 1/2 cup of cheese.
- 4Sprinkle reserved cheese over the top.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dianne's Tuna Noodles Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.6
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 1107.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: