- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar mayonnaise
- 1 envelope of dry Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- cayenne pepper
- garlic powder, to tase
- season salt
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 bunch green onion top
- 1 package curly pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- I usually make this sauce the night before as the flavors become more intense the longer it sits.
- Mix everything but curly pasta together in a large mixing bowl.
- Being sure to taste for seasoning as you go.
- The flavors will become more intense the longer it sits.
- I usually make this sauce the night before.
- When ready to serve cook your pasta according to pkg directions and stir in sauce.