Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful pasta dish.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 chicken breasts (about 1/2 lb)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon emerils essense southwest seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4-1 cup whipping cream
- 4 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (plus some for table)
- Start preparing the bow tie pasta according to the package directions.
- In a saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add chicken breasts, and then sprinkle seasonings equally over both.
- Let chicken brown on one side, then turn over and brown on the other side.
- Take chicken out of saucepan and cut into cubes.
- Add back into pan and then add whipping cream.
- Bring to a boil, and then turn down heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then add bacon and tomatoes (if using) and let simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add parmesan and let melt.
- Drain pasta and put into a serving bowl.
- Pour sauce over and serve immediately.
- May garnish with additional parmesan cheese.
This was a very simple yet delicious recipe. However, I did find that there wasn't nearly enough sauce for the amount of pasta. So, next time I will either double the amount of sauce or use less pasta. Thank-you for a wonderful recipe.
The flavour in this is amazing!! I used recipe#23537 to make Emeril's Southwest Seasoning and it turned out great! Will definitely make this again! So quick and easy to throw together, too! I'll post the pics I took of it as soon as I get the chance!