Recipe by Kimke
There are many good ways to prepare Cornish Game Hens. This one is very easy and delicious. Serve with rice pilaf.
Top Review by jachristensen
My husband, a very good cook himself and honest when I try new things, loved these! I used Dijon Mustard instead of the coarse grain mustard. It was a wonderful meal that was easy to make when I served it with rice pilaf (#18597) and garden canned green beans!
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 baking hens
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brush hens with melted butter.
- Roast in open shallow pan on rack for 50 minutes brushing 3-4 times with butter.
- Mix honey, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Increase oven to 400.
- Brush with honey glaze for and bake an additional 10 minutes.