Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from a good friend at work. If rhubarb weren't so expensive in Hawaii, I would make it often. Although similar to another recipe in the Zaar database, it is a bit different & since I really enjoy this, I'm going to share it.
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut into chunks about one inch long
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (dry)
- 1 cup sugar
- 9 1⁄8 ounces boxes yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups melted butter
- Place ingredients in layers in the order listed into a lightly greased 11 by 7 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.