1/3 Photos of Diane's Parmesan Chicken
An easy, versatile weeknight dish. Leave breasts whole for adults, cut into nuggets or strips for kiddies. Pairs nicely with salad, green vege, and garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray (makes cleanup much easier).
- 2Combine eggs, hot sauce, and salt in a shallow dish.
- 3Combine cheese and crumbs in a second dish.
- 4Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture and then in crumbs to coat. Pan crumb mixture to coat if needed.
- 5Place chicken on baking sheet, flattening to even thickness as much as possible. Bake about 45 minutes, until done. (strips or nuggets will be done sooner).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diane's Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 179.5 mg
- Sodium 465.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: