- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 -3 dashes louisiana hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese (the canned stuff works fine for this)
- 1⁄2 cup dried breadcrumbs (italian seasoned are nice)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray (makes cleanup much easier).
- Combine eggs, hot sauce, and salt in a shallow dish.
- Combine cheese and crumbs in a second dish.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture and then in crumbs to coat. Pan crumb mixture to coat if needed.
- Place chicken on baking sheet, flattening to even thickness as much as possible. Bake about 45 minutes, until done. (strips or nuggets will be done sooner).