Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy, versatile weeknight dish. Leave breasts whole for adults, cut into nuggets or strips for kiddies. Pairs nicely with salad, green vege, and garlic bread.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 -3 dashes louisiana hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese (the canned stuff works fine for this)
- 1⁄2 cup dried breadcrumbs (italian seasoned are nice)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray (makes cleanup much easier).
- Combine eggs, hot sauce, and salt in a shallow dish.
- Combine cheese and crumbs in a second dish.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture and then in crumbs to coat. Pan crumb mixture to coat if needed.
- Place chicken on baking sheet, flattening to even thickness as much as possible. Bake about 45 minutes, until done. (strips or nuggets will be done sooner).
Awesome! Will make again MANY times over!!!
Very, very simple and yummy! My kids ate it up!