Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Acquired this recipe from my good friend Diane, while still green in the kitchen. This is so easy to prepare, that whenever it was on the menu her son was "Head Chef". He had the browning down to perfection (almost Greg). Can be stretched to accommodate from 4 to 8 diners. Great with mashed potatoes.
- Mix all ingredients except flour and paprika.
- Shape into 1 1/2"- 2" balls.
- Heat oil in skillet and add meatballs.
- Brown meatballs on all sides, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add flour to drippings and brown to your liking, add enough water to make gravy of desired consistency.
- Add meatballs to gravy and simmer until done.
- Sprinkle with paprika.