Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very delicious frosted brownies & easy to make. Whenever I make these for a potluck or for treats at work I am always asked for the recipe. I'm sure that your will enjoy this recipe.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 5 large marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Brownies: Mix the ingredients in the order given with an electric mixer. The batter is very thick.
- Spread in a greased & floured 9"x13" cake pan.
- Bake at preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Frosting: Cook sugar, margarine or butter, milk and marshmallows over medium heat until melted.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and spread on slightly cooled brownies.
Extremely swet (this has got to be because of the 2 cups sugar), but oh do I love the frosting. Very delicious, and very yummy. I can't say any of it last more than a couple of hours which is to bad for everyone's diet :(