Recipe by dale!
This recipe is used with beef casserole base #48835 (recipe posted). It's really delicious and once the beef base is done it is so quick and easy to prepare.
Top Review by 16Paws
Made this yesterday with one of my Beef Casserole Base portions. YUMMY! Since I don't normally have brandy in the house I bought a small sample size bottle and that worked out perfect. In fact I have enough left for another time. Served it with pasta, which was okay, but DH and I think it would be better with mashed potatoes. Since there are only two of us in our household, this makes enough for two generous dinners. Easy, flexible meal on the table in a hurry. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (400 g) can tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add garlic, cook one minute.
- Add undrained chopped tomatoes, sauce, cream, brandy and parsley.
- Simmer for 8 minutes until sauce is thickened.
- Add beef base and simmer another 10 minutes.
- Goes well with pasta or mashed potaotoes or vegetables.