Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick tasty meal my oldest daughter taught me how to make.
- 1 (1 lb) smoked link sausage
- 6 russet potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Peel potatoes and slice into medium sized chunks place in a pot and cover with water.
- Boil potatoes in a pot till almost done, 30 minutes.
- Drain potatoes.
- Slice sausage link into approx 1/2-inch slices.
- Slice onion into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Place onion, polish sausage, Worcestershire and oil in a medium sized skillet over medium heat.
- Cook approx 7 minutes repositioning as they cook.
- Add drained potatoes and 1 cup of water to the skillet.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
This was very simple to prepare and smells great while it's cooking. Tasted great. My kids didn't like it too much, but I will be making it again. I had the leftovers for lunch the next day and it was even better the next day. Very simple, cheap and tasty. Thank you.