Recipe by ladyshell2005
Quick tasty meal my oldest daughter taught me how to make.
Top Review by daisyb6107
This was very simple to prepare and smells great while it's cooking. Tasted great. My kids didn't like it too much, but I will be making it again. I had the leftovers for lunch the next day and it was even better the next day. Very simple, cheap and tasty. Thank you.
- 1 (1 lb) smoked link sausage
- 6 russet potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and slice into medium sized chunks place in a pot and cover with water.
- Boil potatoes in a pot till almost done, 30 minutes.
- Drain potatoes.
- Slice sausage link into approx 1/2-inch slices.
- Slice onion into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Place onion, polish sausage, Worcestershire and oil in a medium sized skillet over medium heat.
- Cook approx 7 minutes repositioning as they cook.
- Add drained potatoes and 1 cup of water to the skillet.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.