Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to serve lemonade. Perfect for any hot day. Adapted from the Principles of Cooking.
- Wash the lemons and pat dry.
- Slice 1 lemon into thin slices for garnish.
- Cut the remaining lemons into halves.
- Squeeze out their juice with a juicer into a large pitcher.
- Stir in 6 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Pour in enough cold water to equal 16 oz or 4 8oz glasses.
- Garish with lemon slices.
- The basic recipe 1 Lemon + 3 T Sugar + Ice cold water = 2 Glass of Wonderful Lemonade.
Very good and simple. Used the recipe at bottom (basic recipe) to make two glasses.