When my dad passed away, someone brought this to the house. My son loved this so much, I was glad to be able to get the recipe.
- Put the chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Put a slice of Lorraine cheese on each piece of chicken.
- Mix the soup, water and stuffing together (I add only as much stuffing as I think it needs- I don't always add the whole bag as I',m afraid it will be dry. Usually I add about 3/4 of the bag.) Pour the stuffing mixture over the chicken.
- Melt the stick of butter and drizzle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour at 375 degrees F.
- I like the onion and sage stuffing myself and this is what i used.
Easy to prepare and very flavorful. I followed your directions exactly. I used chicken flavored stuffing cubes and about 1/2 cup of butter. This is a dish I will be making again. Thanks for sharing this. :-)
Awesome..comfort food at its best!
This is a very good, easy to make casserole! I used 98% fat free soup and chicken broth instead of the butter, as I needed to cut the calories a bit ;) A great result from few ingredients and a small amount of time! Thanks for posting this.