Prep 45 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is my sister in law's recipe. It is quick and easy. It has become a family favorite. Enjoy!
- 1 roasting chicken
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- Put chicken in a stock pot and cover with water, boil.
- when chicken is done take out of water and de-bone, save the water.
- add chicken back to the water and add soup and salt.
- while chicken is cooking flour the biscuts and pat them flat and cut to about 6 to 8 pieces.
- add them to the soup mixture and cook for about 40 minuets on medium heat.
- Stir constantly so the dumplings don't stick together.