Recipe by Dib's
This, a bag of baked tortilla chips and a good movie (ringer off) and I'm there!
Top Review by Bergy
What can I say Diana - this salsa is heaven on earth! I served it with fresh hot corn tortillas that we tore apart and dipped in the salsa in individual bowls. I think we all tried to finish first to see if there was any left over. I upped the jalapenos to 4 (they are just not as hot as they were). Thanks for a great appetizer.
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled,seeded and diced
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced yellow sweet pepper
- 3 jalapenos, diced
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed